How to Play
The US Powerball arguably the biggest and most profitable lottery game in the world. The objective of the game is simple. Select a total of 6 numbers. Choose your own lucky numbers, of use the Quick Pick feature for a set of random computer generated numbers.
In the event you choose your own numbers, the first 5 numbers chosen must be between 1 and 69, with an additional Powerball number between 1 and 26. The Powerball number can be the same number as one of the first five since they are drawn from different pools.
US Powerball tickets cost $2. If you’re playing the Powerball online, you may need to pay an extra service fee. For an extra $1 per ticket, you can also choose to add the Power Play feature. The Power Play feature increases your odds of winning a non-jackpot cash prize by 2, 3, 4, 5, or 10 times, depending on the number that is randomly drawn at the time the ticket is purchased.
Here are a few fun facts about playing the US Powerball lottery game.
• Drawings are held every Wednesday and Saturday at 11 PM EST.
• Tickets can be purchased up until 10:45 PM EST that same night.
• The jackpot minimum starts at $40 million.
• The second-place prize, received for matching all first 5 numbers correctly, is worth $1 million.
• The odds of winning the the grand prize are 1 in 292 million.
• The overall odds of winning any cash prize are 1 in 25.
• The Powerball cash prize divisions are as follows: $4, $7, $100, $50,000, $1 million, grand prize.
• The biggest Powerball jackpot occurred in 2016 and was worth $1.6 billion.
Playing Online Internationally
No matter your current location or residency, as long as you’re 18 years old and buying lottery tickets is legal in your country, you too can participate in the world’s biggest lottery draw.
How? It’s easy.
• Choose a reliable online lottery ticket service to purchase tickets locally on your behalf.
• Choose your Powerball numbers and number of ticket entries.
• Receive a scanned photo copy of your tickets from the purchaser into your members area account.
• Wait for the drawing every Wednesday and Saturday night, be notified of any cash prize earnings, and have your money instantly deposited into your account.